09 February 2012

Artist

There are lots of 'types' of people out there...ones that are business 'types' some are more into the arts (both performing and creating) and the teacher type, the science type etc etc etc...My whole life I would classify myself into the business realm...give me numbers to crunch or processes to simplify and I'm there...I've discovered that my daughter is far different. She loves the arts, obviously with all of her dancing...but just recently I was shown that she loves to draw as well... Apparently her art teacher at school as known for quite some time that Brooke was talented but I was just informed...The teacher entered Brooke and 9 other students from her school of about 600 into a local art show...
The pink background with the sunflowers is Brooke's drawing.

Yes, my child is the shortest among all the 3rd grade!

Brooke is super excited (she totally shows her emotion here ;).)

When we got home from the awards show Brooke informed me that she thinks she will be an artist when she grows up...but she's not sure about selling her art work, 'that would be sad mom.'

No comments:

Post a Comment