03 June 2011
Lazy Week...
Well, after missing 2 workouts this week, I'm feeling super lazy. Which I guess is a little bit out of control. After all, for weeks (ok more like months) I've done long runs on Sundays, track workouts on Tuesdays and gym workouts Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings along with a few other 'shorter runs'...After running Colfax my legs have felt weak and frankly taken too long to heal...So I decided, since we were 'between sessions' I would try out trail running. I had a fabulous time, never having done this type of running I learned an amazing amount, while the world was showing me how 'not in shape' for that kind of running I really am. So I did it again on Monday (maybe that wasn't the best idea, but I'm a runner) and had a great time (snake and all). So I'll be doing that again...however, I woke up with really, really sore ankles and foot...I made it to the gym on Tuesday but struggled through the workout...skipped the track session (super guilty about that one). Went to the gym on Wednesday and then I haven't done anything since. My philosophy...I need to rest up before the session starts on Sunday...oh yeah...and Lori (my coach) told me I'm not a beginner... Or maybe I just know that this is the time that I need to rest because summer has it out for me. Either way...I hope the lazy feeling goes away soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment