08 June 2011

I guess you could call these weekly updates?!

I'm sure that everyone has been wondering if my lazy feeling has gone away...You know that one I complained about in my last post...Well you will be happy to know that it is gone. All of my muscles are properly sore again. And as I sit here I wonder if this is my new 'normal.' You know to have constant sore muscles. I have gotten to the point where the pain is just a dull ache to let me know it is there and then if you stand up too fast or move the wrong way it very gently reminds you in the most earth shattering feeling ever. At least the pain isn't so bad that I have to act like Brooke and pick my legs up with my hands to get up the stairs.

Also wondering if my new normal is to constantly over schedule myself. Ok, maybe over schedule is a bit exaggerated. Maybe just scheduled down to the minute. For example, last Saturday I had an 8 a.m appointment, followed by a thing for Tyler at noon, (oh and I had to make cupcakes and cookies sometime in there) followed by a birthday party for Brooke that was scheduled at 2. I also had plans of cleaning the house, having Lou mow the yard etc etc so we could help with another project at my parents house. Needless to say I didn't get everything done and my parents didn't get any help from me. Then Tuesday my day consisted of a 4:36 wake up call, gym, work, Brooke having 2 soccer games and a track workout. I didn't think about drive times, so needless to say I was a little late...and I hate being late...Anyway, it all worked out and I survived to do it all again today...

As for my track work...I'm hoping that when I start going weekly again this will get easier, but oh my goodness...Last night was tough...Not great times for me, but great motivation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment