At work we decided it would be fun to replace all the carpet in the place with tile. I seriously think I would rather shoot myself. The person we hired did fabulous work and the tile looks great, but it took forever. And moving all the stuff and trying to run the business in the meantime wasn't much fun. I got pretty sick in the middle of it all but I have mostly kicked that and since the showroom in 90% back together life is good. While all of that was going on I probably had some ironic not so fabulous thoughts about remodeling contractors and being thrown into the middle of projects I don't want anything to do with but all those thoughts have since escaped me.
Here is the new showroom...totally worth it!
My training has been going good...until I got sick...even then I probably had some sarcastic stuff to say. Probably a good thing I didn't have a lot of time on my hands! I think I skipped a few track workouts and then I haven't been swimming either...For some reason I didn't think it would be a good idea to contaminate the pool with all my snot and stuff. I think life might have also gotten in the way of a track workout or two so I decided I would do them a different day, all alone...That is sad and made me realize that I don't listen very well. I ended up almost doubling the workout. Oops! But I haven't missed a long run. No, instead I almost hacked up a lung or two but got those 10 miles in. And last Sunday, the long run was 12 miles and since I'm such a sucker for peer pressure I did Candelas hill twice...It hurt, but glad I did it.
Lucky for you (and probably myself) I don't take pictures of myself when I run!
Both of the kids are busy with their activities...Brooke is still dancing, still loves Mr. Jeff, Ms. Kate and the rest of the group at the dance studio. She mentioned to me she was to be on the competition team next year...Not really sure what that entails yet...But sounds expensive and like a lot of time at the studio...Tyler is playing both soccer and flag football right now. Yes, I am that gullible of a mom to sign my kid up for two different sports at the same time. But he is just so darn cute how could I say no?
We went to Moab over Spring Break...we took my dad's Raptor 4-wheeling and Lou was successful in putting the first scratches in it. Lucky for us, my dad is good natured about that kind of thing. We also did some hiking. Tyler wasn't feeling good that day so it wasn't our best day of hiking but we still had fun.
This cave a super fun for the kids...and the adults!
Just in case any one needed it pointed out, my sister is taller than me, I just didn't know it was that much!
Maybe I was standing on the low part of the hill? Maybe I'm just that short!
I don't think an explanation is needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment