02 January 2012

Gratefull

In the past 2 days I've read other bloggers writing things they were grateful for and I decided that I, too, have things to be grateful for...so in an age when what we have never seems to be enough I am going to take some time to let it be known what I'm happy that I do have!

~~ My husband (because lets face it, if I can't be grateful that an individual has put up with my crazy ideas for 17 years and still loves me than I have huge issues!)

~~ My kids (if only for the laugh that I'm assured of every day because they are so crazy)

~~ My parents (not only for birthing me...but for raising me to be the person I am today. And for being amazing roll models

~~ My friends (because they keep me honest and fun, I hope!)

~~ My running (because it allows me to eat what I want and because it keeps me almost normal)

~~ Ice Cream or Smartcow (not sure that this needs an explanation)

~~ The running club and the Coach (because any one person or group that can give me the confidence and ability to be able to call myself a runner is one amazing group of people...they must be magic!)

~~ My brother and my sister (lets face it, someone has to be able to tell you that your not as perfect as you would like to think and they are about the only ones that can do that!)

~~  My Job (or maybe just the paycheck, but either way the ability to provide for my kids and myself in a suitable fashion)

~~ My health (I know I'm not the type of person to just lay around and feel sorry for myself so its a good darn thing that I don't have to)

~~ My knee feels much better (those 3 weeks of non-existent exercise sucked so I'm happy, that even though I'm on short mileage I'm able to do something! And in theory that I've learned how to keep the joints stronger so I don't have those issues again.)

~~ My neighbors (for always, always watching out for my family...even if they know things I would rather they didn't.)

I think that is a good list to start with! I may keep a log as I think of them...Or maybe tomorrow I'll forget all my gratefulness and start making more resolutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment