01 September 2010

Am I rude?

I was told today that I am rude. At first I wanted to cry, as I pride myself in trying to keep everyone happy, sometimes to a fault. But then, instead of crying I decided to maybe internalize the information and move forward. I mean this is how we grow right? We learn from our mistakes, find out our short comings and then try and fix those and move forward. At least that is what I try to do. But I also tried to think of instances in which I was supposedly rude. Still, I haven't found those instances but had a revelation...Are we considered rude when we don't have the reaction that others are expecting from us. Maybe our answers aren't the answers that they wanted and now they must change a course of action. Or maybe others are a bit jealous that you aren't afraid to speak your likes and dislikes. I guess my point here is that when other people tell you something maybe it isn't you at all, maybe it is an internal reflection on their part. So if this is the case why is it that a few single words can bother me to such a point that I'm blogging about it? Maybe it is me...I'm rude. I call it like I see it. Maybe I should work on that and start sugar coating everything for everyone.

Or maybe I think too much and should go have a good cry and move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment