15 September 2010

All about nothing! I think!

You know, this blogging thing...was a fabulous idea! Who cares if no one reads what is posted, but in the end it makes me feel so much better! I called my fabulous husband this morning and instead of him just listening he had to add to my irritation! Not that he planned it that way. And not that I should be irritated at all by what he said...

It is just so darned frustrating when you have your day planned (and in my case that usually means that it is down to the min) and then out of no where, and no ones fault it all starts to fall apart! Yep that is my day today. And I'm gonna say that it is my fault. I had this false thinking that since I didn't have to be anywhere until 1/2 hour later than usual I could actually sleep a little longer (that extra 15 min was great by the way). However, I have now been scrambling all day...I thought I would be done at my first stop 40 mins sooner than I actually was so now all the errands that I was planning to do then are pushed back to after work. So I guess that means that I'll missing soccer practice tonight and maybe missing a workout...That, probably won't be helping my day at all.

For those of us that actually use a workout for mind clearing, re energizing "me" time, you will all understand what I mean and how sad I would be if that actually turns out to be reality. Just the other day, my chiropractor told me that I need to start biking or swimming and slow down on the running. He doesn't understand that the running is what keeps me normal. Biking...you have to think far too much...is that car going to get me, is there gravel if I go that route...How big is that hill etc...And swimming there is that whole breathing issue and the fact that sometimes that requires traveling distances to be able to swim.

Now that I have vented some of my irritations for the day I wonder why I wrote this at all...Why I spent the time to actually complain about something so silly! And then to jump from on silly thing to another actually thinking at the time that something of so little consequense irritated me so much at one time! But you know what? I feel so much better! I can now go along with my day and handle all the imperfections the way I'm supposed to...with a clam collected mom head!

No comments:

Post a Comment