So I have an 8th grader, she is beautiful and fun and happy and incredibly intelligent. She is a leader, although she doesn't like that, she is a perfect 'suck-up' which the teachers love! She is also a worry wort, an over analyzer and overly cautious, and too many times a perfectionist. I'm not really sure those are all positive attributes.
I told her that this could be her 'official' first day of school picture because the school had her wear a different outfit on the real first day of school.
And I also have a 5th grader... This guy doesn't care too much about what he wears, as long as it is comfortable and not too warm. He is very thoughtful, always helpful, also incredibly smart as well as a quick learner. He doesn't have 'time to learn things two or three times, just tell me once.' This doesn't work too well for the not so fast learners in the class. If you asked Tyler he would rather not be in school, he can find many other things to do...
This is the second outfit of the day, that kinda matched.
Maybe my new favorite picture of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment