Remember awhile ago I said something about a small chance of me signing up for the running streak of running at least a mile every day from Thanksgiving to New Years? Well apparently that small chance decided to come to life again and here I am ... 4 days into the streak. And I already had the first meeting with myself ... after a short night (maybe 4 hours of sleep) a full day of work I remembered (while in the shower) that I needed to get my mile in. And only 1 mile I went, after I took a shower. This year I ran a race with Brooke on Thanksgiving Day ... That was a good choice. This year I am also signing up for the New Year's race before I have time to talk myself out of it. I do have to say it certainly is easier to run with friends, than to go out alone. And this year I will have some other obstacles ... like having to go to the gym and my daily routine. But I will figure it out!
I'll try to keep this updated. I'm hoping that there is not another 5 degree streak that we have encountered with snow... That might make me sad -- or learn how to run in a bunch of layers again.
No comments:
Post a Comment