So the exact definition of the word exhausted is drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired. Completely emptied of resources or properties... So explain please, why we as a society push so hard that we do this to ourselves?
My family and I went on vacation. Aside from when it was late I don't remember ever being tired, the whole week... We returned from vacation Sunday morning and ever since I don't think I haven't been not tired. I feel like I'm dying a slow miserable death and hoping that eventually I'll fall into a sleep induced abyss. Until then, I've had very short spurts of fabulously interrupted sleep and jumped back into my crazy schedule head first. Nothing like easing back into life right?
I don't have answers to why we push so hard. Because really, it doesn't matter if the laundry goes one more day or the dishes stay clean in the dishwasher an extra night but still we feel like we must get it 'all' done right?
Anyway, this is life. And we all go through it, whether it be in a coma zombie state or in such a mind that is full of inspiration and energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment