31 January 2011
Revelations!
So out with friends the other night and one of them said..."If you put the worlds problems in a pile and you could choose any of them, most people would take back their own problems." I didn't really think about that until I got this email that said "Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime." So twice in 3 days I was reminded that my problems aren't that bad...and the funny thing, I didn't think my issues were that bad. Sure, there are days when negative takes over and everything seems horrid. But you know what, I know how to deal with the problems I have. I know how to fix the issues I've got. Ok, well, maybe not all the issues but I've got them all under control. I don't want to take on anyone else's issues or figure out another set of problems. So it is true, I would take my batch back out of the pile, and then following code I will learn my lesson from those issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment