So this week I've had a number of quotes from Tyler that are just so darn cute...
While talking with his uncle Chad...
Chad: "Hey Tyler, are you going to come and watch me race this weekend?"
Tyler: "Maybe I will, Maybe I won't."
Just before falling asleep
Mom: "Tyler...your my little guy."
Tyler: "And your my girl" except Tyler's r's are more with a southern drawl accent...so girl isn't just girl...it is more giarrl....far too cute...
After being told his plans had changed just a little
Tyler: "Oh Darn!" again with the sourther drawl r...I have to be honest and say that I hope he never grows out of that one!
Mom: "Tyler, how do you spell your name?"
Tyler: "T-Y-L-E-ARRRR!"
Between that little accent and the far too cute little grin...I'm not sure I can hold a straight face when the boy needs some direction, discipline etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment