Last weekend we had our (what has turned into) annual Halloween Party with our little 'group' of friends from school. I'll admit that this part has turned into being a little more about the parents than the kids, but I still think the kids have fun. I'm sure that soon enough they will ditch us! Last year the parents started dressing up and I vowed after that costume that I would start finding much more comfortable costumes. It was better this year although the glasses and ear rings didn't last all night. Clip on ear rings...who would have thought those things could hurt so much?
Trick or Treating was fun this year, despite the wind. We had a rather large group of the kids' friends and they lasted 2 1/2 hours. They have so much candy that they will never do anything with. Thank goodness dad takes it to work...
The pumpkins. This is the first year that the kids did their own and except for cleaning out the inside they did it on their own and then made fun of me for picking an easy design. I like easy, especially when our 'free' time is so limited.
No comments:
Post a Comment