21 February 2011

sick...

So, I'm going on week number 2 of feeling crappy. Frustration has set in because I have a million things to do and no motivation in which to accomplish it. I can't sleep because of the pain. Work drags on for years. My workouts have been non existent (which is making me even more frustrated). Now I fully understand how Brooke felt a few weeks ago when she was complaining. I pushed her and she was happy that I did but now I feel like a sub par mom, I should have just let her stay home and relax. Not that I'm at home mind you!

I know the world is trying to teach me a lesson...let me just mention that it doesn't need to be quite so mean. I'm listening, world...now can you give me a break? Please? I'm begging!

No comments:

Post a Comment