25 October 2010

Can I loose my 'mom' card?

You know, on the radio you hear people talk about loosing their 'man' card because of something they did or said or believe. My question, can you loose your 'mom' card and if so would someone please take mine?

I realized this morning that I totally forgot I was supposed to volunteer in Brooke's class this morning. In fact when I realized it is when I would have been getting done. How bad of a mom am I? Aren't I the one that is supposed to keep all of that straight? All the scheduling and activities and meetings and this and that? And today I totally failed that situation so at this point I just beg you to take away the 'mom' card, that way I won't feel so guilty and I won't have to deal with all the scheduling anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment